Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 5, 2010

ANOTHER MOTHER'S DAY WORDBOOK

I know I am a little late but I just love these book.  This one I made for my sister.  All of the paper is Heidi Grace.  I used the Storybook cart, MS loop punch, Recollections gems, K & CO embellishments, Tim Holtz inks, micro beads and of course, Stickles and ribbon.







This is a simple tag which open into two.  I wanted to add lots of space for pictres and journaling.


This is a little tri-fold held shut by fibers on a brad.....




This photo is not great but I wanted to show the little heart shaped
booklet for photos and more journaling. 


I embossed the outside and of course covered it in Stickles.


My sister loves butterflies.  This one is also from Storybook.  I used a piece of transperency between the layers and used Tim Holtz inks to color it in.  I then Stickled around the wings.  The antenae are covered in micro beads.



This is a paperbag pocket and inside is a tag that opens like a little book with room for more pictures and journaling.


The swirls at the bottom of the inside of the paper bag come from the punch-outs from the butterfly.  I did not glue the top of the flourishes so she can slide a photo in there.


More room for photos.


Thank you so much for your comments.  Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment