Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 26, 2010

SO WHO'S GOING TO SDV?

I am going to Scrappers Dream Vacation at the Contemporary Hotel at Disney World on August 27-29th.  I am so excited.  If you haven't heard of them you can check them out at http://www.dreameventsinc.com.  I have joined a Disney 8x8 swap and  selected DAISY DUCK....I so love Daisy.  I will post my layout as soon as I complete it.

In the meantime, I am creating a new mini and will unveil details in a week or so.....it is about something that is very close and dear to all of our hearts.....stay tuned for details....

By the way, I am very close to 50 followers...you know what that means....another BLOG GIVE AWAY...I will do this give away for all of my followers - I will put names in a hat and my husband will pick one out.....after that we have to do it among those that leave comments.....

I have 5 of the Back to School minis left.....so if  you were thinking about getting one send me an e-mail before they are all gone....

Hug, Ana

1 comment:

  1. How exciting sounds like fun!!! I love Disney World, wish I had known about this sooner.

    ReplyDelete